Please provide the following items on or before your child’s first day at our program. ALL items MUST be labeled with your child’s first and last name. Blankets and other soft items, on your provided list per age group, must be taken home and washed at the end of each week or more often if and when necessary.
Infant Program: Where many 1st are achieved and sign language is introduced.
Toddler Program: Interaction and engagement are paired with exploration.
Preschool Program: Introduction to a foreign language, ASL, and the skills needed for Pre-K.
Pre-Kindergarten Program: Preparing children for kindergarten success.
1. Must complete a 30 day onboarding process and in-class training. New hires are mentored
throughout the process of their first 90 days. This is training done the ECC way.
2. All of our educators must pass all state and federal background checks.
3. CPR and First Aid Certified
4. Complete Professional Development and continued education is a requirement as we strive
to maximize each child’s early learning experience.
1.We bridge the transition from home to school with our pleasantly calm environment. A great amount of thought has been put into making each space enjoyable for an optimal learning experience.
2. High quality furnishings indoor and outdoor to inspire learning and cultivate each child’s development.
3. Indoor and Outdoor classes are provided.
4. Charming learning centers in each classroom.
5. Garden to teach children about the origin of our food. They enjoy the farm to table
aspect of growing and learning about vegetables.
6. Introduction to foreign language through Spanish emersion.
7. American Sign Language is taught from infancy and expanded upon throughout each
Our families are a part of our communities from across Madison County, AL. We partner with parents to create an environment ensuring their child’s growth and learning experiences are as expected. Families are supported as their children transition into
different classes and achieve milestones. Information is provided to families about
locating support for tuition assistance and other community resources.